- CHAIRSIDE: The technology is in the dental operatory and used while you are in the chair.
- ECONOMICAL: The procedure is economical for both dentist and patient.
- RESTORATIONS: The procedure restores your tooth to its natural beauty, function, and strength of.
- ESTHETIC: The restorations are metal-free and tooth-colored.
- CERAMIC: High-strength ceramics are used that are close in composition to your natural tooth structure.
Most dental restorative methods require more than one visit to the dentist. On the first visit, you get an injection of anesthesia, your tooth prepared, an impression taken, and a temporary restoration put in your tooth. A second appointment is made approximately two weeks later, receive another injection, have the temporary restoration removed, and permanent restoration put in. With CEREC, the procedure is done in a single appointment, start to finish.