Galileos® 3D Dental Conebeam
Dr. Rothchild is proud to offer the GALILEOS® 3D Cone Beam imaging solution from Sirona.
Galileos® 3D imaging goes beyond traditional diagnostics and treatment capabilities by calculating a large volume 3D image set, more than 200 exposures, in a single low-dose 3D scan of 15 seconds or less. GALILEOS not only shows 3D displays in perfect image quality, but also enables clear navigation and diagnosis in the traditional panoramic, cephalometric and cross-sectional displays. We can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, the sinus, and nose, helping to make your diagnosis as accurate as possible.
Why cone beam 3D?
• Quick, Easy and Comfortable Scan of the Mouth, Face and Jaw
• Open, stand-up unit, no enclosed spaces
• Low Radiation dose (less than a full mouth series of intraoral film)
• Images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity
• Allows visualization of areas hidden by traditional xrays
• Easier to uncover obscure, chronic sources of pain
• More Security and less Time During Surgery
• Easy Sharing of Images and Diagnostic Information with Referring Doctors