Veneers, usually customized from porcelain, are thin, semi-translucent “shells”, permanently bonded to your teeth. While they are not suitable for every patient, veneers are a cosmetic alternative for a variety of dental conditions of the front teeth, including:
- Diastemas (spaces between the teeth).
- Broken or chipped front teeth.
- Unsightly, stained or washed out fillings.
- Permanently stained or discolored teeth.
- Misshapen or crooked teeth.
There are many options to enhance your smile. For further, more personal options, please contact us for an appointment or consultation today.